The health, safety, and security of T-Mobile Center guests, performers, athletes, and associates remain our highest priority.
To help ensure T-Mobile Center is prepared to welcome guests, the venue has implemented preventative measures that are aligned with the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and the Kansas City Health Department as well as ASM Global (click here for more information).
T-Mobile Center is a VenueShield Protected Venue
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF T-MOBILE CENTER'S VENUESHIELD PROTOCOL:
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization methods
- Training for all team members on health and safety procedures
- Social distancing queuing in place across seating and concourse areas
- Non-contact hand sanitizer dispensers installed at various points throughout the venue
- Mask covering mandatory to enter the venue
Health & Safety Reminders
FOR YOUR SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF OTHER GUESTS & STAFF