A Message About COVID-19/Coronavirus from T-Mobile Center
The health, safety and security of T-Mobile Center guests, performers, athletes and associates remains our highest priority. Throughout the year, T-Mobile Center maintains high standards of cleanliness to assist with illness prevention. The evolving coronavirus situation is being closely monitored through ongoing updates from local, state and federal officials. To help ensure T-Mobile Center is prepared to welcome guests, the venue has implemented preventative measures that are aligned with the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and the Kansas City Health Department. Sample preventative measures currently in place include, but are not limited to:
- Requesting guests and staff refrain from coming to T-Mobile Center and stay home if they are feeling ill.
- Vendors and various associates are wearing personal protective equipment including gloves depending upon job function to prevent the spread of infectious diseases.
- Any specifics regarding medical treatment and protocols are at the direction of the medical staff from The University of Kansas Health System who treats the athletes, staffs all our First Aid Stations as well as the Urgent Care/Health Clinic located in the lobby.
- Increased signage locations outlining advisable precautions and CDC recommendations.
- Added personnel to increase sanitization efforts related to high-touch areas before, during, and after events.
- Hundreds of hand sanitizing stations have been added for guests and associates in front and back of house areas.
Onsite Medical Resources
A variety of medical resources are available for guests or associates attending T-Mobile Center Events. The University of Kansas Health System nurses and technicians provide medical assistance at First Aid locations on the main concourse at Section 105 and Upper Concourse at Section 219. For those who live or work downtown, T-Mobile Center Health Care, a primary care practice and urgent care provider is open from 8 a.m.-6:30 p.m. Monday-Friday and 10 a.m.-2 p.m. on Saturday. In the event of a medical emergency, contact a security or guest services team member for assistance.
Online Resources for Guests & Associates
Kansas Health Department: www.kcmo.gov/city-hall/departments/health/coronavirus
Center for Disease Control: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
For questions or concerns related to a T-Mobile Center Event, please contact us.