A to Z Guide
T-Mobile Center FAQ
T-Mobile Center strives to provide exceptional service to all guests including those with special needs and disabilities. T-Mobile Center meets or exceeds the requirement of compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) and state of Missouri accessibility mandates.
Information on the following can be found on our Guest Services page:
- Wheelchair Escorts
- Wheelchair Storage
- Accessible Seating
- Service Animals/Guide Dogs
- Sign Interpreters
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Public Telephones
ADA Seating & Parking
T-Mobile Center is fully compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) as well as Missouri accessibility mandates. For more information regarding accessibility, click here or please call our Main Line at (816) 949-7100 for help finding accessible parking.
T-Mobile Center and all of its partners strive to promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Our alcohol policies are listed below:
- Any person purchasing alcohol must have a valid I.D. present and must be 21 years of age or older.
- Alcohol cannot be brought into or out of T-Mobile Center.
- The sale of alcohol is limited to two per guest per purchase, with all sales in all areas ceasing an hour prior to the scheduled end of the show.
- T-Mobile Center reserves the right to refuse the sale of alcohol at its discretion.
Banners and Signs
Large banners, flags or signs cannot exceed 11” x 17”. Any banners or signs that exceed those restrictions will be confiscated. T-Mobile Center reserves the right to confiscate any signage displaying content deemed to be inappropriate. Poles, sticks, or dowels used to hold banners, signs, or flags will not be permitted.
- Price Chopper Box Office at T-Mobile Center opens 3 hours prior to show time.
- *Please note on some events that begin prior to 12pm, the box office may have modified hours. Be sure to check the event page for specific information.
For specific questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 816-949-7050.
As a general rule, non-professional still cameras are permitted at most events. Restrictions on the use of still and video cameras vary by event and are determined by the event producer. Professional photography, video recording of any kind, and/or flash photography are prohibited at all times. This policy will be strictly enforced and management reserves the right to deny any electronic device at their discretion (no GoPro type cameras, no selfie-sticks). Guests should contact T-Mobile Center prior to attending an event to find out if a camera or other recording device is permitted.
Cameras with detachable lenses are not permitted at any event.
Cameras are only permitted to enter the venue outside any type of case or bag.
T-Mobile Center accepts debit and credit card transactions only. No cash is accepted and no reverse ATMs are available inside the arena.
For most concerts and events all patrons require a ticket regardless of age. No exceptions.
Please note that some shows (especially those intended for children) will have a different age policy. Please see the specific event page for ticket policy information for a specific show or contact Guest Services for further information.
Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
T-Mobile Center is committed to providing an enjoyable and safe environment for all guests. We are committed to exceeding our guest’s expectations by providing excellent customer service. Guests attending a T-Mobile Center event expect first-class service, a safe and clean environment, concessionaries that serve a variety of quality food, and courteous and knowledgeable staff.
All guests are asked to adhere to the following code of conduct:
- Guests shall be respectful of all other guests, fans, participants, referees, entertainers, athletes, arena staff and arena property.
- Guests shall not willfully or maliciously disturb a guest/employee with a loud unreasonable noise and shall not interfere in other guests’ enjoyment of the event.
- Guests who drink alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner.
- Guests shall smoke only in designated exterior locations.
- Guests shall refrain from using offensive language, making obscene gestures, throwing objects, and possessing prohibited items.
- Guests shall never enter the playing area, the performance area or interfere with the event in any fashion.
- Guests shall comply with the direction and instructions of T-Mobile Center staff.
- Any other conduct deemed by T-Mobile Center to be inappropriate to the peace and good order of events or which may adversely affect the safety of persons or property will be handled immediately by our staff.
- All T-Mobile Center guests are expected to maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests who fail to comply with T-Mobile Center Code of Conduct & Courtesy are subject to ejection.
The conduct of each T-Mobile Center guest must be bounded by the law and the right of others to enjoy the event, and should not offend or be abusive to others.
T-Mobile Center offers food and drinks for every taste. From RA Sushi to Jose Peppers and hot dogs and nachos, guests have a wide variety of options for dining at T-Mobile Center. Outside food and beverage items are not allowed inside the venue.
Drop Off/Pick Up Location
ADA, Limo, Rideshare and Taxi drop-off and pick-up are located near the Oak Street entrance.
Elevators at T-Mobile Center are located in the following areas:
Event Level - Elevators are A, B, C and D
- Elevator A is located in the Main Concourse Section 103
- Elevator B is located in the Main Concourse Section 109
- Elevator C is located in Main Concourse Section 115
- Elevator D is located in Main Concourse Section 120
Suite Level Elevators:
- If you are Suite Level A from the Grand Blvd. Side: Use elevators C and D
- If you are Suite Level A from the Oak St. Side – Use elevators A and B
- If you are Suite Level B from the Grand Blvd. Side – Use elevators C and D only
- If you are Suite Level B from the Oak St. Side – Use elevators A and B only
Upper Concourse Elevator Locations:
- Elevator A is located in the Upper Level Section 205
- Elevator B is located in the Upper Level Section 212
- Elevator C is located in the Upper Level Section 222
- Elevator D is located in the Upper Level Section 229
- Please take elevator D located in Section 120 or Section 229 to the 2nd floor.
- Please take elevators A and D to the first floor.
Guest entrances are located at Grand Boulevard (corner of 13th Street and Grand Blvd), Oak Street (Oak Street and 13th Terrace) and the Konica Minolta Founders Club entrance south of the Price Chopper Box Office.
If you hold a GA ticket, you will line up at the Oak Street entrance. Please see the event page for lineup times.
If you are a Premium Plus ticket holder (Founder's Club, Club Magenta or Suite Access), you may use the Premium Plus doors at the Oak Street Entrance. They are the first two doors on the left and marked Premium Plus.
Entry and Bag Policy
No backpacks, bags larger than 12x6x12, selfie sticks, tablet computers, outside food and beverage, pocket knives, any type of weapon, fake weapon or object resembling a weapon and chain wallets. A complete list of prohibited items can be found on this page.
Guests are encouraged to pack lightly when coming to T-Mobile Center events. Please note that all diaper bags and medical bags will be screened prior to entry.
In the event of an emergency, please remain calm and WALK to the nearest exit in an orderly fashion. Follow posted signs and listen to announcements for specific instructions. In some circumstances you will be directed to remain in the building and staff will direct you where to go. Please do not use elevators. If you are disabled, trained staff members will assist you in getting to safety.
T-Mobile Center has four family restrooms in Sections 105/114/211/216 that are also equipped with changing tables. There is also family restroom on the event level near elevator A.
The University of Kansas Health System provides medical assistance at First Aid locations on the concourse at Sections 105 and 219.
The arena is equipped with Automatic External Defibrillators (AED) located at:
- Grand Lobby
- Back hallway of Founder's Club
- Founder's Club Entrance
- Sections 105/112 on the Main Concourse
- Suite Level A - Outside elevators A and B
- Suite Level B - Outside elevators A and B
- Upper Concourse - Sections 210 and 219
Designated employees, including trained medical staff, have been properly trained and certified to use the AED. In the event of a medical emergency, contact a member of our staff for assistance.
Group tickets are available for purchase to select events by calling (816) 949-7000. Discounts many be available for select events. See our Group page for more information.
For any Guest Service questions or issues please go to the Guest Service locations in Sections 103 or 205, or find your nearest Guest Service Representative for instructions. This includes security issues, ADA requests and assisted listening devices.
T-Mobile Center is located at 1407 Grand Boulevard, Kansas City, MO 64106. Please see Directions for more information.
Lost Children or Companions
Lost children should be escorted to the nearest officer or staff member. The lost child will be assisted at a Guest Services location in section 103 or 205 (if open.) In the event that you become separated from your child or a member of your party, you will also want to contact the nearest officer or staff member.
Tips for attending T-Mobile Center events with small children:
- Remind younger children to avoid strangers, and help them identify police officers or officials to go to when lost.
- Place your phone number in your child's pocket in case you're separated or write in permanent marker on their hand.
- Keep your phone charged and on. Program it to vibrate as well as ring.
- Dress your child in bright apparel.
- Designate a meeting point.
- Discuss different scenarios and how to seek help.
- Keep a recent photo of your child on your smartphone.
- Assign one adult to watch each child at all times.
- Make sure children know full names.
- Buy temporary safety tattoos or identification bracelets for kids.
Lost & Found
Located at Guest Services in Section 103 on the main concourse during an event. If you need to reach Lost & Found after an event, please call (816) 949-7499.
Media Credential Request
Learn more about event credentials and media requests here.
Meet and Greets
T-Mobile Center does not process meet-and-greet requests. Please contact the individual team or artist through their website.
Merchandise is typically available throughout T-Mobile Center during events, but please check event signage or social media pages for specific merchandise locations once inside. Usual merch locations are in the Grand Blvd Lobby and Sections 109 and 116.
To receive up-to-date event information, pre-sale codes and announcements, sign up for the T-Mobile Center newsletter.
Nursing Mothers' Room
A room is available for nursing mothers with an electrical outlet. Upon arrival, please check in at Guest Services located in section 103. They will provide additional instructions and details.
Diaper bags and pumping gear are permitted. All diaper bags and medical bags will be screened and tagged by security prior to entry.
Several parking lots and garages are available for your parking needs. See Directions for event and non-event parking. Event parking starts 3 hours prior to show time. If you purchase parking, there are no designated or assigned spaces.
Experience the best in event innovation and customizable cuisine for events large and small. Visit the Private Events page for more information.
T-Mobile Center does not have a clear bag policy.
The following items are not allowed in T-Mobile Center:
- Weapons/firearms (including but not limited to guns, knives, pocketknives, laser pens, brass knuckles, wallet chains, spikes or weapons of any kind including concealed permits)
- Outside food/beverages
- Backpacks of any size
- Bags larger than 12x6x12
- iPads or other similar table devices larger than 7”
- Illegal substances
- Frisbees/beach balls/balloons
- Selfie sticks
- Artificial noisemakers
- Laptop computers
- Laser pointers
- Umbrellas with spike-like points
*T-Mobile Center and the artist/event reserve the right to add prohibited items to the list above as well as limit the size of hand-held signage. Signage deemed to block the view of other guests will be removed.
Re-entry is not allowed during any T-Mobile Center event once your ticket has been scanned.
If you wish to enter the Grand Blvd lobby to purchase merchandise and then go back outside, you may do so.
A seating chart for T-Mobile Center can be found here.
All guests at T-Mobile Center will be screened by walk-through metal detectors and/or security hand-held wands. All bags will be inspected upon entry.
T-Mobile Center reserves the right to confiscate items that may cause danger or disruption to the event or other guests, or which are in breach of building policies and/or prohibited items.
Sensory bags with ear/eye protection, weighted blankets and fidgets are available on a first-come, first-serve basis at Guest Services in Sections 103 and 205.
Smoking and Vaping
T-Mobile Center is a non-smoking facility. Designated smoking areas are located outside the building near the Oak Street entrance at Section 105 and on Konica Minolta Founders Club terrace. The use of vape pens inside the building is strictly prohibited.
Strollers may not be brought into the seating sections, aisles or onto the escalators. Guests who bring a stroller may check in at Guest Services in Sections 103 and 205.
A limited number of event suites may be available for purchase to select events. For information regarding event suites or other luxury seating options, call (816) 949-7143 or visit our Premium Experience page.
T-Mobile Center does not require proof of vaccination for entry.